caring people that change lives
drug & alcohol
Providing Women with Addiction Treatment in Orange County.
Over 23 million Americans are addicted to drugs and alcohol according to a 2015 national survey, although many experts put that number at closer to 40 million. When a person is suffering from a drug or alcohol problem, it can be very difficult to actually get help before the disease progresses to dangerous levels. Treatment has been shown to be the most successful when a full continuum of care is provided, meaning from detox to outpatient, which is why Newport Beach Recovery Center offers just that.
Addiction is a disease that affects the mind and body of those afflicted. While addiction is a progressive disease with no known cure, there is a solution. Newport Beach Recovery Center offers women gender-specific treatment for substance abuse in Orange County, CA. Our programs range from inpatient detoxification to outpatient treatment and sober living in order to provide our clients with the best possible outcomes.
Take Your Life Back Today. Request a Callback 24/7
The first step in the treatment process is detoxification. While detox can be done in an outpatient setting, it is highly suggested to attend an inpatient detox like the one at Newport Beach Recovery Center for women. Our inpatient detox program offers clients a safe way to get off of drugs & alcohol for good.
The residential treatment program at Newport Beach Recovery Center is when you live at our facility 24/7 for a period of time determined by your treatment team during your initial assessment. Our program provides women with the comfort of a safe environment where they can heal & overcome addiction for good.
Typically, outpatient programs like intensive outpatient and outpatient therapy, are offered after a client completes a residential inpatient program, however, there are times where women can’t escape the responsibilities of daily life and outpatient treatment is the best option. The outpatient programs at NBRC can help you recover, regardless of your situation. We are here to help.
Sober living homes, or halfway houses, are transitional living environments where our women live in a home with other recovering women. This is where they re-enter society as a sober person and learn how to live life again, without the use of drugs or alcohol. Learn more about Newport Beach Recovery Center’s sober living home network of providers.
Begin Your Journey Today
how addiction effects women
While women are not commonly seen as the addicted party, many times women will become addicted at a faster rate than men, due to the fact that women typically need less of the substance to get addicted. This often comes from the way the bodies receptors take the drug in, but at the same time, it comes from the fact that that women do not need as much to get addicted and need to have more of the drug to maintain the same high. Often, women will tend to be more sensitive to the drug’s powers as well based off of their sex hormones. So not only do women need to have smaller amounts of the drug to get addicted they also will have a different impact on the women because of the hormones in the body.
Many times, women tend to overlook due to addiction they are more likely to become the victim of physical, emotional and even domestic violence. Many times these issues go hand in hand with substance abuse and other mental illness. While this is not common for every woman who becomes addicted, the likeliness increases greatly the more they continue using.
Depending on the relationship of the woman, you will find substance abuse can easily lead to relationship problems. That is because the addiction has a tendency to drive a wedge in any relationship in your life. Since that is the case, women are often going to end up suffering from not only the addiction but also the loss of a relationship as well. So that is definitely another impact that addiction can have on women, but it does happen in men as well, but not as often.
Insurance Typically Covers the Cost of Treatment?
What are My Treatment Options for Addiction?
When you are seeking out treatment for substance abuse it is very important to consider the various treatment options. Typically, you will notice there are typically five different treatment options. Each of these is going to have a different impact on people and help get the addiction kicked.
- Detoxification – This is the first treatment option that people are going to need to consider and it can be done as part of a substance treatment option or even as an outpatient option in regular visits. During detoxification, clients can expect to have their withdrawal symptoms managed, and for an inpatient detox like Newport Beach Recovery Center, you will have a 24/7 medical staff to ensure a safe withdrawal process.
- Residential Treatment – A residential treatment programs would be the ones where you are going to go and live in the treatment facility. Now, as a woman, you would want to consider a place like Newport Beach Recovery. Our women’s only drug rehab makes it easier for you to feel comfortable, but also know a lot of the women who you are interacting with are experiencing the same type of issues.
- Partial Hospitalization Program – Partial hospitalization is another level of care where you attend treatment during the day and live at home or at a sober living home at night. Just like the residential program, you may want to consider Newport Beach Recovery as it will mainly have women in the center, as some treatment staff could be males which can provide some of the uncomfortability in the treatment process.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs -With an intensive outpatient program, you attend groups 3-5 times a week in addition to weekly individual therapy sessions. Many times, if a person cannot attend inpatient treatment, intensive outpatient is the next best option.
- Outpatient Treatments – Typically outpatient treatment is the last step in the addiction treatment process, where clients continue groups and individual therapy 1-2 times a week in order to achieve sustainable long-term recovery.
What to Expect at Our Women’s Treatment Center in Newport Beach
The treatment for addiction that you will receive at Newport Beach Recovery is going to be an experience. That is because you are going to enjoy a treatment approach that treats you like a real person, instead of someone that has issues with the grips of addiction.
At our Orange County addiction treatment center, our approach is holistic and clinical one that aims to provide successful treatment outcomes. You can enter treatment knowing that you will be respected and cared for throughout your stay. Our women’s program is run by women, for women, which ensures that you can feel safe knowing you are going to a place that truly cares.
Begin Your Journey Today
Begin Your Journey of Recovery at Newport Beach Recovery Center
Recovery from an addiction is a challenge. However, one thing that you need to realize is the first step is realizing you have an issue. By doing this, it will make it easier for you to see contacting Newport Beach Recovery can easily help you get the treatment you need to have and know you can start to enjoy your life again without the reliance on the drugs that you had before entering into the best addiction treatment in Newport Beach for women, all it takes is one simple call.